Non-Degree Seeking Advising


Students interested in enrolling in courses as a non-degree seeking student can find more information at Please note that the Registrar is the dean for non-degree seeking students. If you need any dean approvals, please contact the Registrar’s Office.

Advisor Search

Non-degree seeking students can find their academic advisor by going to the following link

High School Dual Enrollment (ACE)

Secondary students in qualifying high schools and home education students registered in Leon, Wakulla, and Gadsden Counties may be eligible to take dual enrollment courses at FSU. For more information, visit